Customizable Vinyl Labels
Custom stickers are a great way to enhance and promote your brand with very little cost. At BNP, we empower your budget to go even further with custom durable vinyl stickers and labels that are bubble-free, removable and repositionable, and hold up outdoors—even in the rain. It’s just one of the many print media methods we can use to empower your business, big or small.
What Vinyl Stickers Can Do
The better question is, what CAN’T BNP vinyl stickers do for your business? In addition to them being ultra-durable, easy-to-apply, and extremely cost-effective, here are some added inspirations to get you thinking about your next vinyl print order:
- Include vinyl stickers with customer receipts to serve as free ongoing advertising—whether in-store or online.
- Treat them as you would standard paper-based point-of-sale materials on shelves or at checkout counters.
- Indicate the last time your store’s surfaces have been sanitized.
- Use them as daily special menus for your bar or restaurant.
- Hand vinyl stickers out as unique giveaways at trade shows, sampling events, product demonstrations, networking functions, or even keep them on hand as differentiating business cards.
- Use vinyl labels or stickers as carryout container seals or special releases of cans, bottles, etc.
- Spend less on custom-branded bags by purchasing plain bags or boxes and adding a BNP vinyl sticker or label to it.
- Since BNP vinyl stickers are movable, you can use them as replacements for display tags, or utilize them as wayfinding and in-store signage.
- Use it as a calling card for your landscaping, home improvement, or general contracting business.
- Print individual stickers that can make even larger signage when placed together. And since they hold up under wet conditions, you can place them on the outside of your storefront windows, encouraging customers to come in and shop.
- Real estate agents can use them as calling cards, as well. They can replace refrigerator magnets or be safely displayed throughout homes during open houses.
- When you want to switch your messaging, simply remove your custom vinyl clings and save them for a later use.
- Use them as on-brand packing tape for your e-commerce solutions.
When you print with BNP and leverage our innovative digital print technology and process, your print media possibilities are endless!
Stickers can be made with a variety of materials, including paper and cardboard. Paper and cardboard, however, tend to be immovable once positioned and placed on a surface. They also have a tendency to fade and wear when placed outside or dampened. Custom stickers and labels at BNP can be made with materials other than paper, such as vinyl. Vinyl allows for an easier peel off of surfaces, leaving no residue like paper does. This allows you to get more use out of your sticker or label and protects it from weather conditions when positioned outside. Plus, at BNP, we’re able to run a variety of different materials for endless print products on our state-of-the-art Xerox® iGen® 5 Press.
Ready to Stick Out?
Breathe new, more durable life into your small business’s print media. Vinyl stickers and labels are printed for long-lasting reliability and make the best impression possible—no matter how many times you peel it off and stick it someplace different! Receive your worry-free, hassle-free, and cost-free custom sticker or label quote from BNP today.